M_Eccentric

Musings and Mayhem from my Twisted Mind

Name:
Location: Planet Earth, The North Woods, United States

Art

Thursday, December 01, 2005



The Unknown Blogger


I bought and installed the New and Improved
Norton Utilities to my PC and have not been
happy with it at all.....With the old version
I could clean up files and not delete passwords
that are saved. This new version deletes whatever
it thinks is junk and that includes alot of stuff
I need, including the name and pass to this blog...
It took me 2 days to find the pass....
I have a 200 gig hard drive and man oh man, it is
full...

Had company in from Dallas, I think they came just
for the snow and we sat up all night and drank
beer....It was big fun, and we also solved all
the worlds problems and each others too, but I
can't remember now what conclusions we came to.....

M

2 Comments:

Blogger FieldsOfJoy said...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. I even said to J after you went to bed..."Wow, I really liked what M just said I hope I can remember it tomorrow" Not only do I NOT remember what I wanted to remember I don't even know what topic it was in response to! Either way it was fun. I always enjoy our late/early morning chats.

10:20 AM  
Blogger FieldsOfJoy said...

You added your flair to this picture. I love it!!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home