M_Eccentric

Musings and Mayhem from my Twisted Mind

Name:
Location: Planet Earth, The North Woods, United States

Art

Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 years ago I posted here that someone, apparently a very persistent someone, said that
I really suck at creating art and I should do myself and the internet world a favor and just
quit......Well I didn't and I still suck but now I just enjoy myself.

This is just a little wagon of Monkeys that are all ready for partying on the town but no one has gas money...except for the one little guy with a nickle. No one liked it and I got like minus 10 votes on a popular art site that allows anyone to post pics or original art.....Even my family
who I pay good money to, just to keep them liking me did not like this picture....

Then I ran into a web site on Google that helped me....http://www.marciaweberartobjects.com/lecture.html

"This art is generally created by individuals who, when first discovered, did not consider themselves “artists.” Often it is created by individuals who cannot spell “art.” --by individuals who have been brought up in homes where they were not exposed to fine art. These individuals that we call “artists” set out, not to create art, but instead to fulfill a burning desire to express something that was very important to each of them. "

Thank you Marcia .....

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home