M_Eccentric

Musings and Mayhem from my Twisted Mind

Name:
Location: Planet Earth, The North Woods, United States

Art

Sunday, July 24, 2005



Angel of Mercy


I found the original pic while I was
surfing one day, and put it aside,
don't know who the original artist
is so I have to say here that no
copyright infringement is done on
purpose. I tweaked this in Photoshop
and added the frame. I really like how
this turned out and the whole pic
was tweaked with Magic Wand.

I love doing angels, but not the cartoon
ones. They have to look realistic and
human. There is something magical
and mystical about angels even though
I am not a practicer of any religion.

I think angels transcend religion and
dogma, they are just the highest form
of beauty and perfection.
Yes, even Lucifer was given all beauty
and power at one time if you read
your scriptures.

The best portrayal of the human form
of the angel was John Travolta in the
movie, Michael. Just magnificent with
those wings......

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home