M_Eccentric

Musings and Mayhem from my Twisted Mind

Name:
Location: Planet Earth, The North Woods, United States

Art

Monday, August 15, 2005


This is Chief Eagle Feather and he is the guardian
of my house. I was out shopping one day and
saw him at one of those Home Depot type of
stores and had to have him. He is all concrete
and it took 3 employees and myself to put him
in my little Plymouth Reliant, and then when
I got home, I couldn't get him out......
He drove around in the back seat with me for
a few days and everytime I stopped for a stop
sign, he would roll forward and push me into
the steering wheel. I snagged up a wheelbarrow
and half pulled and half pushed him into it,
and then wheeled him into the house.....

He is very happy here and loves watching
everything that is going on around him.
He has lots of company and I know when
I am not here, they are all up to no good.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home